I've narrowed my choice of new smartphone down to these two. I like the bigger screen the LG sports, plus the buttons mounted on the back look a lot more ergonomic than regular smartphone buttons, but the Apple is available on sprint in 64GB form for the same price a month as the G3 which sounds good. I really can't decide, so I'm asking you guys for help.
    11-24-2014 06:21 PM
    anyone?
    11-24-2014 06:51 PM
    hello?
    11-24-2014 07:13 PM
    For me, it is honestly hard to give a realistic opinion. I am not a fan of Apple, and I have not used the G3. I have heard many people say it is a wonderful device, but not having used it myself, aside from the waiting time while in a carrier store, I can't say much about it either.

From an AOSP M8
    11-24-2014 07:40 PM
    It's truly a matter of preference. I would go use each device at a Sprint store in person to see which one you like better. It's no longer a specs war as each will easily do basic tasks such as E-mail or Web Browsing. Android allows you to personalize your device far more than what iOS can do, but that doesn't mean iOS is bad. Asking others for their opinions is great, but in the end, you're the one that's going to be making the decision.
    11-24-2014 07:41 PM
    Mostly going to come down to what OS you prefer, as mentioned above. That being said, the iPhone 6 would be my recommendation. Aside from the OS, the iPhone is objectively better in every major category (Camera, screen, battery, SoC, and just general performance)
    11-24-2014 07:46 PM
    As others have said you have to go see them both in person and see. Also have you used both systems before ?
    11-24-2014 08:09 PM
    Mostly going to come down to what OS you prefer, as mentioned above. That being said, the iPhone 6 would be my recommendation. Aside from the OS, the iPhone is objectively better in every major category (Camera, screen, battery, SoC, and just general performance)
    Yeah, I am IP6-leaning but what turns me off is that in future upgrades, if I want to keep all the stuff I bought off Itunes and the App Store, I have to go with an apple device which on it's own isn't an issue but as we all know, Apple products are ISANELY pricey.
    11-24-2014 08:20 PM
    As others have said you have to go see them both in person and see. Also have you used both systems before ?
    Yes, I've used both and I honestly don't see what the hate for both is about besides IOS being more locked down. I have no preference either way.
    11-24-2014 08:21 PM
    Yeah, I am IP6-leaning but what turns me off is that in future upgrades, if I want to keep all the stuff I bought off Itunes and the App Store, I have to go with an apple device which on it's own isn't an issue but as we all know, Apple products are ISANELY pricey.
    Yeah, if you're going to be buying a lot of apps you're more likely to stay with iOS in the future, but the same is true for both. Buying a bunch of apps from Play will make future decisions more difficult if you ever decide to get an iPhone in the future.
    11-24-2014 08:32 PM