Why is my wifi slower on my Note 4 than all other devices?

ElvDaKing

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone. So i decided to upgrade from my standard Broadband (sky)to 38Mbps Fibre (TalkTalk). First thing i did was to try wired connection in my laptop, im getting about 25mbps and 15mbps wireless. Now my laptop is old and my wife has bought me a new HP 15 for xmas so i will wait and see on that but its my samsung note 4 which is driving me mad. My sons Lenovo Tab 10 is pulling 30mbps everytime and so is my wifes iphone 6 yet my Note 4 flicks round to 30ish for a split second and then drops to 15mbps or lower. Ive tried a reset on my mobile which made no difference, ive turned off 2.4ghz and 5ghz to see if it changes but no joy. changed channel with no effect so im very frustrated!

The router

SuperRouter Specifications

• ADSL2+ & VDSL2 (Fibre ready) modem
• 3×3 MiMo; Simultaneous 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz dual-band
• 5Ghz with Wi-Fi AC, backwards compatible with Wi-Fi b/g/n
• 2.4Ghz with Wi-Fi N, backwards compatible with Wi-Fi b/g
• One touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
• WEP & WPA2 Wi-Fi security
• 4 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
• 1 x RJ11 xDSL port; 1 x RJ45 WAN port
• Integrated firewall; Integrated Self-Help pages
• 1 x USB 2.0 host for external storage and printers
• UPNP with port forwarding and mapping
• DLNA

Any help would be great, Matt

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site

Adil Shahzad

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: my note 4 wifi is connected..but drops the signal

i have newly purchased note 4 ,2 weeks ago,and now i got a problem,my wifi is connected to wifi device.but working very slow
and suddenly drop the signal & appears network error,its keeps on drop & caught the signal,and sometime does not work completly,i have done reboot,factory reset many times,but same issue,anybody has a solution for that?