my phone was stuck in No Command bootloop. I’ve done the power+volume up and had cleared cache and even done a factory reset. Those did nothing and my phone is still in stuck No Command loop. I think I’ve made it even worse by trying to Flash Recovery and Reboot options in the Nexus Tool Kit because my phone won’t even get to the No Command screen. It just turns on and turns off after Google comes on. Currently it stuck in that loop and only stops once the battery is completely drained. Also i have tried using power + volume up and it doesn't help . Please help
    11-26-2014 12:20 PM
    So you can't get into the Bootloader, either? If you can then you can load the factory image. If not, then it likely can't be saved.
    11-26-2014 05:01 PM
    Did you manually download an update file and flash it yourself? Then, as srkmagnus said, if you can't get to the bootloader (to flash a stock ROM), you'll need a JTAG service (you'll find them on eBay) to reflash the ROM.

If the carrier sent an over the air update and that bricked the phone, the carrier bears the responsibility of fixing what they broke. (In most countries, the legal attitude is "you broke it, you fix or replace it". It may be different where you are. And an OTA update bricking a phone is "they broke it". I've had more than one phone replaced for that. The way Android does updates is known to be the wrong way. We were doing live updates better back in 1988 - if the update went bad, the only problem was that you were still running the old version.)
    11-26-2014 05:10 PM