My Samsung Note 3 Neo camera gets hung while clicking photo's, how do I make it work properly?

vathsala

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
Samsung Note 3 Neo camera gets hung while clicking photo's how to make it work properly.

I have recently bought my Samsung Note 3 Noe last Wednesday, today i tried to click few pictures but the camera was getting hung repeatedly, once the camera gets hung the phone doesn't let me operate until i remove the battery and and then restart the phone, once restarted if i again go to camera and try to click pictures the camera gets stuff, can you please let me know what could be the reason, i have invested so much for the first time on a Mobile phone, I seriously feeling very bad and worried about this behavior of my new phone, someone please help me set this alrite asap.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung Note 3 Neo camera gets hung while clicking photo's how to make it work properly.

Welcome to Android Central! If the phone is brand new, I wouldn't waste too much time trying to troubleshoot it--bring it back to the store, show them the problem, and ask for a replacement.

If for some reason you can't bring it back, you could always contact Samsung for warranty repair or replacement. If you still want to try troubleshooting, then boot into Safe Mode, which prevents all 3rd party apps from opening. If the camera is still glitchy, then it's a problem with the hardware or the firmware, and you should definitely get it replaced or repaired. https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-11473