Hello to everyone,
    I home you will find the solution for my Note 3 - N9005 issue.

1) First of all, I wonder how to maximize the home screens size and the app menu on Touchwiz. I mean, that I can add apps and widgets only on like a half of screen from the top. It looks just like a minimized screen. Under it is just a free space, without any functionality.

2) Samsung stock gallery app. When I open the app, every picture which is on the right is cut in the half of it and there is no way to scroll it or anything. It works fine only if I change it to the horizontal view. No settings for it.

Please help guys. I have checked all the settings. I appreciate any suggestions!
    Regards
    11-27-2014 02:19 PM
    Hello. Welcome to Android Central.

For Gallery, it's a question of using 2 fingers to swipe from a single, 2 across or 3 across thumbnail layout on the folder or main view. Also when you open a folder, say camera or screenshots, you can also pull a grey vertical folder tab in from the left side and drag something to a different folder.

On the screen thing, I guess you don't mean multi window which gives you 2 separate screens for a limited number of apps. If you mean there is a lot of wasted icon space on old Touchwiz, you may get one or two here who would agree with you .
    After a year I have finally changed to the Nova launcher app which allows you to configure the homesceens and a lot more. Other launchers are available and there is plenty of info on the forums for you.

From my UK Note 3 on Tapatalk
    11-27-2014 03:05 PM
    Oh thank you buddy!
    I have never heard about two finger swipe in gallery, but it fixed my problem! Can't belive it was such an easy thing!
    About the home screen, yes, I guess I'm forced to change the launcher, so thanks anyway.
    Regards,
    OneLov3
    anon8380037 likes this.
    11-27-2014 04:59 PM
    You're welcome. I just put the bare minimum on one homescreen, so it's very easy once you check out a few of the settings options. As it's just an app you can switch back to the stock homescreen anytime.

There's a long running thread here :
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=4082819

From my UK Note 3 on Tapatalk
    11-27-2014 06:38 PM