Why can't I download a certain game from the Google Play store?

timpil

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
why cant i download a certain game from google play store?

i keep trying to download game of war fire age to my rca 7 voyager but it keeps telling me my device isn't compatible with this version why is it doing this??????

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: why cant i download a certain game from google play store?

Because your device isn't compatible with that version of the game. Not all Android apps work on all Android devices running all versions of Android. If you're running Play Store from your Voyager you shouldn't even see that game, you should only see it if you're going to the Play Store with a web browser.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

Email the developer. It could be that the game will run on your tab, but the way he marked it, Play Store says it won't. Or, if you know someone who can download it, they can save it as an apk file (many backup programs do that), give you that file, and you can "sideload" the app that way - just put the file on your tab, find it with a file manager app and press it. The default action for an apk file is to be installed.

Azanna1977

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site

i keep trying to download game of war fire age to my rca 7 voyager but it keeps telling me my device isn't compatible with this version why is it doing this??????
Try downloading the slideme app is like Google Play but it actually allowed me to download and to play game of war.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech