I'm a little new to this. Previously, I had an iPhone, and life was easy, at least for transferring photos. I'd hook up the iPhone to my Mac, and upload the photos. Tried connecting my new Note 4 (traded in the iPhone.. sorry, tired of frequent b*u*t*t*-dials and HATED IOS 8.1 and needed a change in general), and got some gobbledy-gook about having to download some Windows software. Um... no, that's not happening.

When we got the Notes, we got "free" tablets. I sell on eBay, and while the G Pad takes adequate photos with its 5 MP camera, the Note 4 is more than 3 times that in quality and I'd rather use that. But, how do I transfer? FIrst, I thought of using the MicroSD option, but snapping the protective case off my Note 4, and then the back panel EVERY TIME I wanted to do this seemed silly.

So how do I transfer photos from Note 4 to G Pad? Thanks very much!
    11-30-2014 02:23 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Probably the easiest solution would be for you to upload or backup the photos from the Note 4 to a cloud service like Google+ Photos or Flickr. You should then be able to access them easily in the cloud from your G Pad. You could download them to the G Pad as well, if desired. Since these pictures sound important, you should be habitually backing them up anyway.
    12-01-2014 02:25 AM