i gave a wrong command when i was trying to enable ambient display in my nexus 5...then it automatically took restart...after that my phone is stuck in the loading screen and its not turning on...i did factory reset and wiped my caches and all other thing i need to do..but result is same...still its not turning on...what to do...please suggest
    12-01-2014 01:58 AM
    i gave a wrong command when i was trying to enable ambient display in my nexus 5...then it automatically took restart...after that my phone is stuck in the loading screen and its not turning on...i did factory reset and wiped my caches and all other thing i need to do..but result is same...still its not turning on...what to do...please suggest
    Did you make a backup through recovery? I'm assuming you are bootloader unlocked and rooted, so if that's the case, you can restore the backup or flash the stock ROM.

If necessary, grab the factory image from Google and restore that. You are stuck in a bootloop, which at least means that the device is somewhat functional and just needs to be restored.
    12-01-2014 09:50 AM