Any way to permanently disable "Raise volume above safe levels" on Samsung Galaxy S4 without rooting

Rikku Watro

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Any way to permanently disable "Raise volume above safe levels" on Samsung Galaxy S4 without rooting

I wish there were... Is there? The "Raise volume above safe levels" has annoyed me very much like many others... please tell me if there is a solution to this... Thank you!

What I mean is a way to disable this warning without having to root... I tried enabling Smart Volume but this didn't work, when I restarted my S4, it still said the "Raise volume above safe levels?"... This is really annoying

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Any way to permanently disable "Raise volume above safe levels" on Samsung Galaxy S4 without roo

Welcome to the forums. As far as I know, there is no way to do this without rooting the device. Even rooted, I am not sure you can get rid of this.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Any way to permanently disable "Raise volume above safe levels" on Samsung Galaxy S4 without roo

Even if there were a way I'm not sure we'd want to pass it on for reasons of health and safety. If you want to do it I'm afraid you're on your own. :)

Posted via Android Central App

Rikku Watro

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site

Oh ok... I know for myself when the volume is too loud so that's why I'm annoyed and trying to find a way to disable this warning permanently.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante