Why am I not able to connect my Redmi 1s to the wifi?

Konvicted Steven

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Redmi 1s wifi issue

I have been experiencing this problem since i got it.The problem is WIFI works normally when not connected to my LAPTOP but if i connect it WIFI automatically disables.I dont know whaat the problem is.NEED HELP

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Redmi 1s wifi issue

It could be a number of problems. Make sure that neither the Redmi nor the laptop are set for a static IP address. They shoulf be set for a dynamic address, DHCP or "obtain an address" - different devices word it differently.

Other than that, all I can point to is your router.

Konvicted Steven

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: Redmi 1s wifi issue

It could be a number of problems. Make sure that neither the Redmi nor the laptop are set for a static IP address. They shoulf be set for a dynamic address, DHCP or "obtain an address" - different devices word it differently.

Other than that, all I can point to is your router.
i think u didnt get my question.i can connect to wifi through router normally.but when i connect it to my laptop through USB wifi disconnects

vvsssuresh

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I have also faced same problem with my Redmi2 prime. Upon debugging I found that it is due to MIPC suite software that was installed on laptop. To solve this issue, go to settings in MIPC suite window and disable "PC internet".
misuit_issue.jpg