Hello,

This is my first time on this forum (and website too) and I am here because I am considering getting a Moto X. This is my story (please bear with me)...

I purchased a 64GB iPhone 6 in October. It's really great, and I love it, but I've been on iOS since I got my iPod Touch 3rd Generation, and it just sort of gets old...if you know what I mean. Even though I bought the iPhone, I'm not a fanboy, and read Android news too. A while ago, I saw that the Moto X came out, and now that Lollipop is out, it's really starting to appeal to me.

I'm already convinced about the software, but how about that hardware? I have two questions:

1. Does the Moto X feel cheap, or does the metal band help? I'm thinking about the leather as of now.
    2. The largest storage goes up to is 32GB (less after including Android software), is there no workaround? Being an App Store user, I've downloaded tonnes of apps, but I know many Android users don't. Is it enough for you?
    12-05-2014 12:46 AM
    Welcome to the forums.☺

I can't tell you anything about the Moto X from personal experience but I know that it's highly regarded.
    As for storage, I find that even the 16GB of my Nexus 5 is enough for me personally but that will obviously depend on your usage. You'd get a vast number of apps into a 32GB device and you could always use cloud storage for other data.

Posted via Android Central App
    12-05-2014 05:29 AM