Why can't I access my photo Gallery from FB on my phone?

Jeanne-Marie Cope

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Why can't I access my photo Gallery from FB on phone

I have the Xperia Z2 and recently updated the software to version 4.4.4. Today, for the first time after I updated, I wanted to upload a photo from my Gallery directly from my Facebook from my phone into a group, but there is no option for Gallery, only Camera photos. What do I do now? I see Facebook has the new sync feature, but you can only share the photos from a computer. What now?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Why can't I access my photo Gallery from FB on phone

I have the Xperia Z2 and recently updated the software to version 4.4.4. Today, for the first time after I updated, I wanted to upload a photo from my Gallery directly from my Facebook from my phone into a group, but there is no option for Gallery, only Camera photos. What do I do now? I see Facebook has the new sync feature, but you can only share the photos from a computer. What now?

Photos is the replacement to gallery. Although I didn't think it was removed in the 4.4.4 update. Either way, you can still go into the photos app and share the Photo the same way you used to with gallery. If the Photo doesn't work for you, consider an alternative in the Play Store - Quickpic is a good replacement.