Where do I go or what do I use to buy music now?

Woody Wood 0

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Topic pretty much says it all. Again converting over from the iPhone and for the last 5 to 6 years been getting all my songs from iTunes. LOL, Now I'm Totally Lost!!! I love my new Galaxy S5 through Verizon but now I feel like my world has taken a 360 degree turn. I mastered my iPhone but now I feel like a small child that has been blindfolded and thrown in the middle of the woods somewhere and lost without a clue or know any direction to go and it's a bit frustrating.

AshleyNT

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
There should be an app on your phone called the Google play store or "Play Store". Once you open the app it will take you to the store, then you just search for what your looking for using that handy dandy search bar. Once you have found it, you will have to connect a credit/debit card or a Google play store card (They can be found at Walmart, Lowe's, almost any big retailer) or skip connecting (if you find a free app, for music and books you have to connect whether what you're wanting is free or not.:)

Hope I helped. :)

Woody Wood 0

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks AshleyNT. So will I be able to save or add it to Windows Media Player? That's where I keep all my music bout 500 songs so I can store them 64 SDcard so they don't take up my phones memory and speed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz