Hello I am having a problem to where I can not seem to find any answers. I debloated my device (Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 4.4.2) and deleted pretty much everything I was not using.. the vpn services being one of those things. I downloaded the vpndialogs.apk and it will not install so I tried to force it... I have a rooted device so I set the permissions to r- r- rw I believe and dropped it in the system/app folder and restarted.. I have tried many of times... nothing seems to work... I found some apps that can do vpn without the system vpn api but most need it.. as in the one I am trying to use.. any help would be awesome! Thank you guys so much! XD
    12-05-2014 04:34 PM
    Define "vpn" - there are three things commonly called VPN, only one of which actually is. Are you trying to connect to a VPN server at work (probably a Cisco)? Are you trying to connect to a VPN server on the web to hide your IP address? Or are you trying to connect to one of those VPN servers that claim to give you end-to-end security (but really don't)?

(You're probably going to have to reflash the ROM if it's not the first one.)
    12-06-2014 12:39 AM