Hi, i have read countless forum posts but i cant seem to find one with the issue i have...

I'm trying to unlock my bootloader on my nexus 5 and my pc thinks its not connected and when i go type fastboot windows oem unlock it just says waiting cuz nothing is there.

When i turn my phone on to the main interface it shows on my PC as a nexus music device and ADB something.

Please help been reading for hours now and can't seem to get it working.

Sorry if this has been posted.
    12-07-2014 03:13 AM
    Hi, i have read countless forum posts but i cant seem to find one with the issue i have...

I'm trying to unlock my bootloader on my nexus 5 and my pc thinks its not connected and when i go type fastboot windows oem unlock it just says waiting cuz nothing is there.

When i turn my phone on to the main interface it shows on my PC as a nexus music device and ADB something.

Please help been reading for hours now and can't seem to get it working.

Sorry if this has been posted.
    Make sure that you have the right drivers installed for the Nexus 5 and that you have the sdk installed into the computer. Let us know if you do, and if you have further questions.
    12-07-2014 03:41 AM
    Make sure that you have the right drivers installed for the Nexus 5 and that you have the sdk installed into the computer. Let us know if you do, and if you have further questions.
    I'm using the SDK from the google android site. And the only drivers i have installed for the phone are the google USB ones.
    12-07-2014 04:05 AM
    So is there anything else i could do? If it matters my phone is being hooked up to the front USB 3.0 ports on my PC.
    12-07-2014 05:59 PM