Hello, new here. I need help with these 2 very suspicious folders found with clean master. But first, this suspicious thing started in 7" Rainbow Polaroid tablet.

I installed an app called Hardest Game Ever 2 but my antivirus detected Trojan and I removed the app. And found a Chinese folder with CM and it reappears even I cleaned with CM. And then I logged in my Dragon Village app from the tablet but realised that I also had the same app in my phone. And so, foolishly, I logged in DV in my phone and I suspected that the virus transferred to my phone because, after that, I found the same folder with CM and got bit worried. I searched about it, but found one question unanswered in there. Then some quite time after browsing in my phone, I came back to TWO Chinese folders and decided to do something about it, which is to ask help from this forum. Please help me I'm worried about it, especially when I read an article about Sony phones getting hacked by China and Chinese folder regenerating when browsing the net. And I hope there's someone can translate it for me.

Also, I found both in my tablet and phone folder (using CM) a very suspicious The Complete Alex Jones folder in music before the trojan. Note that I did not installed any Chinese apps or Alex Jones. Also can an android virus attaches itself to website that can be accessed with a computer? I'm worried that it might infect my computer since I think I logged in a website when the trojan and folder happened and I fear that it might happen the same for the computer. And also, I read something about an android make are designed to infect computers through USB connection and that adds to my worries. And there's the Chinese folder regenerating when browsing the net. And I hope there's someone can translate it for me.

Also, I found both in my tablet and phone folder (using CM) a very suspicious The Complete Alex Jones folder in music before the trojan. It also reappears from time to time.

Note that I did not installed any Chinese apps or Alex Jones. Also can an android virus attaches itself to website that can be accessed with a computer? I'm worried that it might infect my computer since I think I logged in a website when the trojan and folder happened and I fear that it might happen the same. And also, I read something about an android make are designed to infect computers through USB connection and that adds to my worries.

I made a thread about this and I finally knew how to put the picture here.
    Anyway, I don't know if this is a virus since I never had this before, starting with "The Complete Alex Jones" appearing and then this. Can anyone tell me?

Also: any way for me to "copy" the text to Google Translate it?
    12-07-2014 10:39 AM
    1) Uninstall Clean Master. (It's useless for anything but "cleaning" RAM, which you shouldn't do in Android.)

2) Install an antivirus app - Avast, AVG, BitDefender, etc.

3) Install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
    12-07-2014 06:50 PM
    I did a factory reset a while back, but the folders was still there. Also, I know Malwarebytes in windows and judging from the reviews on the apps, I think it's still needs improvement and other "good" reviews seems sketchy. He folders only reappear when I browse the net. I would put the link to the screenshots, but I need to post 4 times to do so.
    12-14-2014 07:50 AM
    At least your not alone with the complete Alex Jones folder. I found it on my Nexus 7 as well as my sons brand new (Dec.26) Tablet. Not sure where it came from. The only thing I can think is it might have to do with CM it's self since I have that in common with you. All so the Chinese folders could be residual files from CM its self. CM is a Chinese company. Just a thought.
    belodion likes this.
    12-31-2014 09:43 AM