If you are too young to have a Google Account, your parent may use his or her own account to use the Google Play Store, etc. but is there a way to use Android phones without a Google Account?
    12-09-2014 08:44 AM
    You can, but it isn't any fun. You need the Google account to get apps and such.
    12-09-2014 09:24 AM
    You won't have a gmail account, so you'll have to gt your email somewhere else. You can't access the play store, so you'll have to use Amazon's App Store. You can't use Google Drive or any other Google utilities.

But if you don't mind all that, it can be done.

It's better if you have a parent create a Google account for you, put that address into the phone's Google Account and stick to free apps (since there's no credit card or other payment attached to that account, you won't be able to buy apps anyway.) Then you can use Drive, GMail, G+, Hangouts, etc. (Don't get into conversations with people you don't know - most adults don't enjoy having conversations with children unless it's their own children, and that's completely aide from any safety considerations. It's just being polite. Stick to using whatever chat or other communications medium you're using for talking with your friends.)
    12-09-2014 04:09 PM