So im a bit annoyed, my samsung galaxy s5 (sprint service) works fine but recently had suddenly had some apps crash a bit. Things that have happened
    -My default internet (and chrome) browsers have started to have some tabs crash when im surfing the web. They will do it randomly and on rare occasion i will get the "this app has stopped working" message.
    -Some of the internet based apps i have will have the "this app has stopped working message" which includes maps and youtube so far.

I have tried clearing the cache, having everything fully updated and recently factory reset my phone which looked like it helped but has had tabs crashing again. Oh and the tabs will have the websit e then just say, "This tab has crashed. Reload it or try another site."

If anyone has any suggestions that would be wonderful.
    12-09-2014 10:12 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Safe Mode, which prevents 3rd party apps from starting up. If the crashes stop, then something you installed might be causing the instability. Power the Device Up in Safe Mode Samsung Galaxy S 5 | Verizon Wireless
    12-10-2014 01:39 AM
    So i turned on safe mode and so far the tab on the internet app hasnt crash, but i have no idea which app updated the day it started doing this and i dont have many that i downloaded.
    12-10-2014 07:44 PM
    If possible, try opening apps one by one in Safe Mode. If it doesn't let you do that, then you may have to reboot into normal mode and uninstall apps one by one, and see when the crashes stop.
    12-10-2014 09:51 PM