Can someone help me un-brick my Nexus 7 2013 model?

Edgar David

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
so is my nexus treatment factory reset and I get that then I reboot and there is again in the logo of google gets stuck and then connect my tablet I put it so fastboot I put unlock I get the menu give him that if and there is stuck

Edgar David

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
if switched off and again put it into fastboot mode and says I just lock the bootloader Prosesa in command and when it is locked in unlocking the bootloader menu commands in data erasin just say ......
and stays there and left for 40 min and nothing more I can do help please
IMG_20141130_120142064.jpg
IMG_20141130_115616627.jpgIMG_20141130_115616627.jpg

Edgar David

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
do not get stuck on the logo of google but I say I want to release the bootloader and getting stuck in the menu bootloader only I put yes and no getting stuck in the command just says erasing data I can do and I speak Spanish and use google translator

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I think there is a setting in developer options to allow the boot loader to be unlocked.
To get into developer options, go to settings>about device>tap build number several times. It should give a toast message that you are a developer. Go back out to settings, and you should have developer options right above about device. The boot loader option should be in there somewhere.

From an AOSP M8

Edgar David

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
1. I enter fastboot mode on the tablet
2. I use one of various toolkits to send the unlock command.
3. The tablet shows the selection screen for unlocking the bootloader. I choose YES and press POWER to select
4. The console shows the selection is made and enters the deleting user data phase. At this point it gets stuck and doesn't budge.

I noticed that a few tools instruct you to make sure you are in Developer mode and/or USB Debugging is turned on. Well, to be honest, I am not sure if I am in those modes. I can't check because my tablet is dead.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any help would be appreciated.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Sobre todo lo que puedo sugerir en este punto es que usted flash (instalar) el firmware (ROM) de nuevo. Si su gente local de Samsung o su compañía de no hacerlo por usted (la nuestra generalmente en los Estados Unidos) encontrar un foro español con instrucciones completas, o ver si domeone en los foros de XDA (www.forums.xda-developers.com ) en la sección Nexus 7 habla español con fluidez, ya que el más mínimo malentendido en hacer algo como esto puede hacer la situación peor de lo que es ahora.

Por favor, disculpe la traducción de Google. Mi español es tan malo como para hacer llorar de dolor, y mi vocabulario español no es tan grande como el que tiene 6 años.