I have a galaxy s4 that I have never ever had problems with until one day I took my memory card out which I have done tons of times before, I didn't unmount the card, I had never unmounted it before until after this incident than I learned about unmounting. but anyways I put my memory card into the photo maker at Walmart and ever since than once I put my memory card back there was nothing there. ive tried putting it into my laptop and same thing nothing shows up. I"ve tried downloading programs that are supposed to find deleted photos or photos that were lost due to a damaged memory card but those programs wont work for me because they want you to click on the file that pops up when you insert your memory card and absolutely nothing happens when I insert my memory card, so idk I just need help if anyone knows if its still possible to recover my photos and videos. please help.
    12-09-2014 10:54 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which recovery programs did you try? Some decent ones to try include DiskDigger, PhotoRec, and Recuva.

You can also try running chkdsk: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-sd-card.html
    12-10-2014 12:15 AM