I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini. My previous phone was an HTC wildfire s. With my old phone when i was at the number key pad and taping the letters of a name the phone provided suggestions of my contacts to call. The suggestions were based on how often i used each number. that was very helpful because i didn't need to search a lot. My new phone also provides suggestions but i don't know how it chooses the suggestions ( i think it is alphabetically)... it shows me people i have in my contacts that i have never called.. even worse it chooses their home number instead of their mobiles. this makes it difficult for me because i have to spend more time to find the contact i want to call. Do you know if there is an easier way? how come my old phone could do it and the new one cannot?
    12-10-2014 07:36 AM
    I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini. My previous phone was an HTC wildfire s. With my old phone when i was at the number key pad and taping the letters of a name the phone provided suggestions of my contacts to call.
    I think you will need to find an app that can fit your needs. Maybe you can try call log monitor
    12-10-2014 08:52 AM
    My Note 3 on 4.4.2 with the KitKat dialer does the same thing - it suggests a number based on what I've input so far, and has a dropdown if there's more than one contact that fits what I've typed (with a number of how many there are). Go Dialer Ex lists your contacts above the dial pad, then narrows down th list as you enter digits. It depends on the dialer app you're using.
    12-11-2014 04:07 PM