What is another way to root my LG Optimus L70 (MS323) WITHOUT using towelroot?

Kyle Lemieux

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Here are my device details:

Android version: 4.4.2
Baseband version: M8610B-AAAANAZM-1.0.6038
Kernal version: 3.4.0+
Build number: KOT49I.MS32310c
Software version: MS32310c

I tried to do it with TW, even by changing the modstrings, but I still got "This phone isn't currently supported" D:

Ted Bradford

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
where i can find ms32310b firmware?

Good question. I have been looking for a site were i can DL that too. I want to root my LG L70 and since i very recently updated my phone to the ms32310c none of the programs listed above will work. So i need to downgrade to B. I've been looking for a couple of days now and the only one i found was on YouTube with a link. but it was for a duel sim phone and i have a single sim. so if anyone knows of a good DL site for the MS32310B please leave link to site.. Also i am new to this site i just signed up about 10 min ago.. again thanks to anyone who can help..

UPDATE... found site for file... but won't let me submit links since i'm a new member.. but i'll try..

.lg-phones.org/official-stock-lg-l70-firmware-rom

.html

Last edited:

Rajeshrac Ban

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi Rondeau7,,

Please i bought a mobile in USA LG L70 MS323 and its updated to 10C version....now i want to Install D320 in it as it is the international version and i believe that i can use FM and 3G network .....please help me from starting step 1.....please please please

Miranda_H

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
Kyle Lemieux I recently bought the same phone with the same build and software version (c). The easiest way to root this phone is to downgrade back to the (b) version through LG support tools and flash the proper kdz file with adb. I did that and then the towelroot apk worked on this phone. After that install SuperSu and the required binaries. Then check your root status and it should be good to go. If the phone gets an OTA update just ignore it. If you install the update it will go back to the (c) version and unroot the phone. LG has gone to great lengths to make sure this phone is well secured from hacking. PM me for more information if you need it. I just did this a few weeks ago and already have unlocked the bootloader and have CWM custom recovery on the phone. I've flashed a different kernel on it. Just need to buy a bigger external sdcard for flashing ROMs.
P.S In order to get developer options available you need to got to Settings>About Phone>Software Info>Build number>tap it 7 times to unlock that feature. Another security update that LG made. Oh and make sure to check allow downloads from other sources too.

How do you downgrade? Without a computer preferably

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz