Why isn' my LG tone + play pause not working, but will stop song and restart same song when pressed again?

godsaviour93

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
lg tone + play pause not working, but will stop song and restart same song when pressed again.

verizon lg g2

I just purchased a pair of LG tone+ bluetooth headphones. i had the same pair for about a year and a half, but then one of the headphones stopped working. it worked perfectly fine so i decided to get the same pair again. but this one wont pause rdio/gmusic player but it will stop them by holding pause/play button, and then it will restart the song when pressed again. the volume buttons, change track forward or back, and call buttons work perfectly fine while using rdio/gmusic. all buttons work properly while using beyond pod, i just think its weird that it doesn't while using the other apps. any one else having this problem or anyone know what could be causing this or any fix to it? thanks :D

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: lg tone + play pause not working, but will stop song and restart same song when pressed again.

I am not sure what it could be, but I would contact LG and see what they have to say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12