Which Android phone should I buy?

EcDumB

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Making the switch from WP to ANDROID!! Help me what phone to buy. Please..

Hello android central..!! I'm about to leave the windows central community. And i'm still in the process of deciding which high-end android phone to buy this Christmas. Actually, i already have the LG G3 and G2 in mind. Which one should i get? and why? Are there any other good phones in their price range? Thanks in advance guys. :)

note: i'm hesitant about the G3 because it is quite expensive (around PHP 19,000) compared with the G2 (around PHP 15,000)

another note: screen size 5-5.5 inches (quite big but still good for one handed use). My lumia 1320 is too big for one handed use!

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Making the switch from WP to ANDROID!! Help me what phone to buy. Please..

Welcome to the forums. If cost isn't that much of an issue, I would go with the G3. Reason being is that if you get that, it is 1 year newer than the G2, delaying the need to upgrade sooner.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central! The Moto X is always a good choice. If you don't want a phone that is too big, then you may even want to consider the 2013 Moto X, since it's smaller than the 2014 version, and still an excellent device. I'm also partial to the Nexus 5.

Ian Francis

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site

Moto X (either gen). Best phone I ever bought (2013 model). Sister has the 2014 and it is surprisingly easier to hold than I expected for a 5.2" screen. Only downside is mediocre camera (especially the 2013 model).

EcDumB

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site

Guys i ended up with the g2.. thanks for your suggestions. Really appreciate it.

Posted via the Android Central App