I use my phone for work and I take allot of images for work but I would like to prevent them from uploading to my Google account. I would still like my personal images to auto update but not my work images.

Is this possible, and if so what would be the best and simplest way to set something like this up on my Note 4?
    12-13-2014 06:00 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! That's a tricky question, because Google+ Auto Backup will backup any photos from the /DCIM/Camera folder. So any pictures you take will be automatically backed up--there's no easy way to automatically designate which photos are for work and which are for leisure.

It's possible to select which folders get auto backed up: https://support.google.com/plus/answer/1647509#folderab. So one possibility is to create two folders--a Personal one and a Work one. These would be separate from the Camera folder. Turn Auto Backup on only for the Personal folder. Whenever you take a picture, use a file manager to move that picture from the Camera folder to either Personal or Work. I know, it's clunky.
    12-14-2014 01:21 AM