Incoming SMS Editing??

cgf2015

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello. My bf sent me an odd response to a text and answered questions that I had not asked. It appeared that he was answering someone else's text. Since it involved the use of pet names, it appeared that it was to another female. When confronted, he claimed that my message contained these questions. I found that hard to believe, so he sent a screenshot of the conversation, which demonstrated that although the first half of the message was something I had actually typed, the second half contained a few odd things that came out of nowhere. I looked at the text I sent, and the error was not on my end. The screenshot showed a sequence of texts, my picture/phone number, and was time and date stamped (at the times that I had actually sent the texts, including this mysteriously changed text).

My question is twofold:

1) Is it possible that somehow the text turned into something freakishly different than what I had sent originally?
2) Is there a SMS editing app that would have allowed him to open the text I sent to edit it before sending the screenshot?

I am not very tech savvy, but he is very much so (part of his job).

TY