I have a UMX BRAVO U670C smartphone (Android version 2.3.5 software), and a JETech (H0781) Bluetooth headset. According to the smartphone I am successful in paring and connecting the two devices. However when I try to answer a phone call using the headset I hear nothing but the smartphone can and does work properly. Am I doing something wrong if so what is it?
    12-18-2014 01:39 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! After connecting the headset, go to Settings>Bluetooth​, and tap the gear icon next to the headset name. Make sure "Phone Audio" is checked on.
    Rukbat likes this.
    12-18-2014 08:37 PM
    Okay thanks for that help I now see on my UMX BRAVO U670C the message/announcement:
    Bluetooth Voice Dialer
    Starting up.

(a microphone symbol with a line drawn through it)

Examples:
    "Call John Doe"
    "Call John Doe at home, ..."
    etc...

But I still do not hear nor am I able to utilize the headset as I thought I could.... But as far as I can tell everything appears to be working as well as the connection being seen by the phone....
    12-20-2014 12:14 AM
    Okay after playing with the phone I did finally get the two devices to work together although I must say it seems rather cluggy to me. It seems I have to wait for a call to be either received or made to or from the UMAX then when the connection is made I press the "Bluetooth" symbol next to the "phone", ie: symbol to the left of "phone". I have to be on the lookout for the phone connection symbol on the upper left side of the screen to turn from green to blue before I know if I have a Bluetooth connection! It will take a bit more practice on my part to make this work more seamlessly Thanks for all the good help
    12-20-2014 01:05 AM
    You shouldn't have to do that. I just paired and connected a BT headset to my old Gingerbread phone, and heard the phone audio on it with no problem (although the touchtones dtill came through the phone's earphone, but once the call was made, the audio switched to the BT headset). The default option is to use it for phone audio.
    12-20-2014 04:49 PM