Can anyone tell me how to add a fornightly reminder to the s planner or is there a Samsung galaxy calender that has fortnightly planner?
    Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-19-2014 12:50 AM
    I use the google calendar on my laptop which has a fortnightly reminder facility and sync it with S planner on phone. #justsayin. Might help.....

anon8380037 likes this.
    12-19-2014 01:24 AM
    Hello. Welcome to Android Central.

I am not sure if I understand, but on the latest S-Planner you can select to enter an Event or a Task. If you enter an Event you can choose to repeat every two weeks and set a number of pre-target time reminder alarms which will activate on every date.
    12-19-2014 07:41 AM
    Thank you very helpful I will try s planner. Am new to this so I've obviously missed it.

12-20-2014 07:39 PM
    No still can't do on s planner
    Can you help I'm still missing the fortnightly 😨

Attached Thumbnails s planner or calendar?-screenshot_2014-12-21-11-42-49.jpg  
    12-20-2014 07:44 PM
    Hello. From that shot it looks like you are correct. Odd though. I take it on your profile you are using a Note 4, and are on an Aussie time zone.
    My UK Note 3 has S-Planner version 4.4.2. (I can't remember if previous versions had it)

As Jenny above also said, the Calendar app that also came on mine, and is now updated to the new Google Calendar, does have the fortnightly option, and is compatible with Samsung calendar and My Calendar as well as Google Calendar.
    Here's hoping.
    Rita Germana likes this.
    12-20-2014 08:39 PM
    Thanks guys. Madd54 is your phone a note 4?

12-21-2014 02:18 AM
    Lol I worked it out. I had time to follow dome steps. Clucked on weekly and then changed it to repeat every 2 weeks as per screen dumps above messages

12-21-2014 04:36 AM
    I had thought to ask that, but then thought naw!
    Some Android / Samsung settings could be made more logical!
    Rita Germana likes this.
    12-21-2014 10:29 AM
    Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to transfer music from my galaxy S4 to an external mp3 player through a usb cable..
    Any idea how to achieve this would be great.

Thanks
    12-28-2014 09:23 PM
    Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to transfer music from my galaxy S4 to an external mp3 player through a usb cable..
    Any idea how to achieve this would be great.

Thanks
    That depends on where you got the music. Usually it's done the other way around or is available for download from whichever cloud service you originally bought it from.

I would copy or move it to your PC or MAC and then to the MP3 player. Via USB.

If you imported from CD originally, you can get it from your PC or MAC software - iTunes or Amazon's music library. I prefer iTunes because I import lossless music. (And I only have a few select MP3s on my phone; I have a 160 GB iPod Classic for my main music player.)

Again, you can use this standard software for the transfer. Makes the tagging easier so you keep all information.

If the source of the music on your phone is your little secret and you are paranoid about the Big Guys who make the software, you certainly can move directly it via USB or WiFi Direct. But only if your player has the appropriate connections. You can only sync with an iPod Classic. It has no wireless. And you cannot drag and drop. You must sync.

Depending on the player, I think you can just do it directly via USB using an app from the Play Store. Not sure which one is best.

Otherwise, use your computer to transfer the files.

Hope this helps some.

rjm

Sent via my most phabulous phablet, the Galaxy Note 4
    01-11-2015 02:31 AM