confused

siddy568

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys. I have a samsung s5 and when i open my safari i keep getting a notification to download a battery saving app or my battery will expire or whatever so i did download it as the app was from the play store and it did seem legit. But i still get the same notification an safari. I dont understand and ia everyone having this problem too. How do i get rid? THANKS

x

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
It's just an ad, your battery won't expire. I wish you would have looked it up before installing it because it's just a ploy to get their app on your device. Meanwhile, I'm not sure if the ad is generated by Safri or your homepage, but I would change my homepage, even if it's Google, and see if the ads stop. You may be seeing Google, but if it's not Google.com/ you could be getting taken there through a proxy which is causing the ad and probably logging your searches. If it's Safri causing it check your settings for something related to ads, I can't imagine they would do this to their users unless it is a Cookie or Cache thing that is getting around their protocol, in which case you might also clear your cookies and cache to see if that helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678