I own an LG-LS720 and I am trying to make some more space. I have looked through various forums and tried what they have said, but none of them seem to work. Most apps like LINK2SD say they cannot find the SD card.
    12-22-2014 11:22 AM
    I own an LG-LS720 and I am trying to make some more space. I have looked through various forums and tried what they have said, but none of them seem to work. Most apps like LINK2SD say they cannot find the SD card.
    I may be wrong, but I think Link2SD only works on rooted devices?

If you go into system settings > applications and find a particular app you have downloaded, there may be an option to move the app to the sd card. Not all apps support this feature by default; it needs to be supported by the developer and enabled. If it is, then you can move it. However, not all the app data will be moved to the sd card. A portion of it will remain on the internal sd card and still consume storage.

You may be better off deleting apps that are taking a large amount of storage and not used. Also, go into system settings > applications > all > sort by size. Clear the cache for the top apps to free up space. Keep in mind that this is only temporary, as you will once again be forced to clear cache or ultimately delete apps.
    12-22-2014 12:11 PM