ok so what i want to do is save a simple picture from this app called "ifunny" and i hold my finger on the screen so the "save" button comes up, i press save and it says "downloading..." and it downloads for half a second then a small screen appears in the bottom half of the screen saying "can't save image" can someone help me i have looked everywhere and can't find an answer thanks...
    12-22-2014 04:05 PM
    ok so what i want to do is save a simple picture from this app called "ifunny" and i hold my finger on the screen so the "save" button comes up, i press save and it says "downloading..." and it downloads for half a second then a small screen appears in the bottom half of the screen saying "can't save image" can someone help me i have looked everywhere and can't find an answer thanks...
    Do you have sufficient space available on the SD card? I'd check that first. If that's OK then contact the developer since it seems to be app related.
    12-22-2014 09:59 PM
    yes i do and its not the app my brother can save them on his phone
    12-24-2014 02:01 AM
    Perhaps that app will save on device storage other than SD card. Please check if you have sufficient space available on device storage, too.
    And do you have some permission manager app that will prvent an app from writing on card or device?
    12-24-2014 03:23 AM