Hi there,
    i am having a very unusual problem with my Galaxy Note 3. the phone was working fine without any issue until i removed the back door and took out the battery, i did this while the phone was still on. after that phone refuses to turn on. there is absolutely no life in the phone. computer doesn't recognize it either. i have replaced the battery, charge cables, tried the hard reset (holding down power, volume, home) with no success. the phone is bricked. i ordered a replacement motherboard which arrived today and fitted successfully. i did the stupidest thing and again removed the battery to insert the sim card without turning it off AGAIN!!! i was excited when my unlock code arrived quickly so i wasn't thinking what i am doing! now the second motherboard has frozen too, any solution please? removing battery while the phone is still on should not kill the motherboard should it?
    12-23-2014 08:33 PM
    No, I've done it many times - it's called a battery pull, and you do it if the phone is stuck in a loop. (Long-pressing the power button simulates it, but there's nothing like pulling the battery and leaving it out long enough for all the hardware to power down and reset, whether it's a phone, a laptop or a desktop.) Something else is going on there.
    12-24-2014 12:39 AM