Update to WiFi problem

Ryan Stewart4

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Ok, this is the most confusing thing. When I used the Facebook Android all on my Nexus 7 tablet, it worked perfectly fine but on my phone, absolutely nothing loads! I'm connected to the same exact WiFi network on both of my devices. But like I said in the previous thread, when I disable WiFi on my phone and use the fb app, it works fine...

Phone: Moto x 2013
Tablet: Nexus 7 2013

Posted via the Android Central App

kpdx

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I had a problem with my note 4. My phone was not loading any images or preview video on FB, all youtube preview images were not loading, and app store preview images loaded extremely slow. Only on my wifi.

Started after an at&t update. Turn off wifi, everything loading great on 4g. OR, I could turn on airplane mode then wifi back on, everything loads great but no phone calls (of course). Downloaded a VPS shield and everything worked great. But that was unacceptable to me.

I dug deeper into my phone and saw that under my data options there was a second check box for "enhanced 4g LTE services" I unchecked that box and now my problem is completely solved.

Wasted many hours of my precious time figuring that out. Thanks a lot at&t......

Ryan Stewart4

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
That problem has seemed to fix itself after force stopping the app, clearing the cache and data.. But know I have another issue, my WiFi network is orange all the time. Its only white for a minute when I enable and then disable airplane mode...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy