Hi... So i have an LG G2 that i had previously rooted with towelroot... Last week i got an update for my phone and i updated. After that my phone got unrooted. Now when i go to towel root i get a message that says "your phone is currently not supported"... So then i tried stump root that says my "device is rooted" and its not! Can you help me?
    12-24-2014 03:34 AM
    check Google Play for a root checker app. Sometimes (but not always) an OTA will break root and you'll have to re-root. In this case I would recommend backing everything up to your computer, doing a factory reset on the phone, and then trying to obtain root again. From my own experiences and from reading about other people's experiences, it's quite often better to do clean install of an update if possible (or in the case, a factory reset and then updating) so any apps or programs installed won't interfear with anything. This goes for computers (Windows, Mac, Linux) and phones (iOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry) I won't promise this will solve your problems rooting your device again, but I will say your chances of success will be much higher.

Hopefully someone else will also have some more information
    12-24-2014 07:07 AM