Syncing to iMac?

Eclipse Now

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,
I'm wondering what workarounds there might be to sync an Android to my iMac? I'm attracted to cheaper phones than Apple offer, and am happy to learn to sync to google calendar, music, whatever, but one of the main things I'll be using my new phone to do is replace my ipod.

It's not the music — it's the podcasts! Does google music do podcasts yet? Or should I buy some other app? Or, as I have an iMac should I abort the whole Android thing and just stick with Apple?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,
I'm wondering what workarounds there might be to sync an Android to my iMac? I'm attracted to cheaper phones than Apple offer, and am happy to learn to sync to google calendar, music, whatever, but one of the main things I'll be using my new phone to do is replace my ipod.

It's not the music — it's the podcasts! Does google music do podcasts yet? Or should I buy some other app? Or, as I have an iMac should I abort the whole Android thing and just stick with Apple?
Fortunately for you Android Central's Top 5 podcasts apps list was recently updated! Take a look at it here: The five best podcast apps for Android | Android Central

For me, BeyondPod works great! Let us know if the above page helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835