I was in a group chat on my iPhone but I switched to a galaxy s5 recently and I had to leave it I asked one of the members of the same chat to add me back and he said I have to create one since it will turn Imessage off on all of there phones now I want to create a group chat with the same people on my galaxy so everyone can see each others texts in one place and respond in the same place and all of them are not willing to download an app to group chat but I would be willing to if I have to
    12-24-2014 09:09 AM
    Now that you are using an Android device, group chatting can be a little complicated if most of your contacts use iMessage. If you are in a group chat they should still be seeing your messages, but it won't be as clean as having one thread with the entire conversation of everyone in that group being shown.

The best way is to use another service, such as Hangouts (available for iOS) to converse. This will allow you to see everyone in the group chat, and everyone can see who is saying what and when. However, this is easier said than done when you have most of your friends using iMessage.
    12-24-2014 09:51 AM