So today I got a Nobis 7 (jelly bean) tablet to replace my old android. When I plugged in my ear buds (single button with microphone), I found out that some sounds are normal and some are so low you can barely hear it. I took out my ear buds to find out that the sound through the speakers was normal. Is there something wrong with the audio jack or are my ear buds just out of whack?
    12-25-2014 01:21 PM
    So today I got a Nobis 7 (jelly bean) tablet to replace my old android. When I plugged in my ear buds (single button with microphone), I found out that some sounds are normal and some are so low you can barely hear it. I took out my ear buds to find out that the sound through the speakers was normal. Is there something wrong with the audio jack or are my ear buds just out of whack?
    It could be one or the other. I'd suggest trying a different pair of ear buds first. If the problem continues, then it could be the headphone jack.
    Let us know how a different pair of headphones work.
    12-25-2014 11:12 PM
    It could also be that some apps, when they detect earphones, drop the level so you won't blast your ears and lose hearing. We're raising a generation of people who,when they get older, will make companies like Widex (a leading hearing aid manufacturer) very rich.
    12-26-2014 01:02 AM