Hi there,I recently setup my own website and I really like your website feeds.They keep me duly informed.I wanted to know,can I use your website feeds on mine WHILE PROVIDING the source and following credits?
    I won't be taking up the whole feed,only a few outlining posts. The audience will be informed about the source for the news even.I didn't want to do this without asking so here I am.Thanks in advance!
    12-26-2014 09:44 AM
    Stand by, I'll send a report to the Moderators.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-26-2014 10:03 AM
    Hi there,I recently setup my own website and I really like your website feeds.They keep me duly informed.I wanted to know,can I use your website feeds on mine WHILE PROVIDING the source and following credits?
    I won't be taking up the whole feed,only a few outlining posts. The audience will be informed about the source for the news even.I didn't want to do this without asking so here I am.Thanks in advance!
    Have you tried using AndroidCentral's RSS links to display feed? http://feeds2.feedburner.com/androidcentral
    You can accomplish this with jquery and maybe PHP with API's. This would allow you to display content from any website that offers RSS feed. I guess you can wait to see what the mods say, or you can contact Android Central directly here: http://www.androidcentral.com/contact

Sent from my splendid Note 4.
    12-26-2014 12:49 PM