I cracked my screen over the weekend and scheduled a replacement. However, the rep I spoke to mentioned no other repairs are covered. My phone doesn't have any other broken features (camera, buttons, etc.) but it does have some moderate cosmetic damage on the back. The aluminum has some surface scratches and divots in the back from a drop I had a while back and I wanted to know if that would cause any issues during the refurb process. Would my service replacement be denied based on that kind of damage? Or would they charge me an additional fee?
    12-26-2014 12:17 PM
    I cracked my screen over the weekend and scheduled a replacement. However, the rep I spoke to mentioned no other repairs are covered. My phone doesn't have any other broken features (camera, buttons, etc.) but it does have some moderate cosmetic damage on the back. The aluminum has some surface scratches and divots in the back from a drop I had a while back and I wanted to know if that would cause any issues during the refurb process. Would my service replacement be denied based on that kind of damage? Or would they charge me an additional fee?
    Hello! I would say the best thing to do is call and ask again since they have the official word on that. I would assume they just change the screen and ignore the rest, but again, call back and see what they say.

Sent from my splendid Note 4.
    12-26-2014 12:26 PM
    I think the best thing to do at this point is to call and ask them. Good luck man hope you get it fixed.
    12-26-2014 12:28 PM