Why can't people hear me when on a make or receive a call (Nexus 6, Android 5.0.1)?

Epiclurcher

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
nexus 6, android 5.0.1 phone call problem

Hi

When I make or receive a phone call, I can't hear the person on the other end but they can hear me. When I get a a call I can hear it ring, and the speakers work because I have played music through them. I also can't hear dialling noises when I'm ringing someone.

I've tried
reboot
reboot in too safe mode
different sim card on diferect network
different contacts
full factory reset

All with no luck.

Any ideas?

DroidGuy3

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: nexus 6, android 5.0.1 phone call problem

bro i'm new here & would like to know how did you post this question lol (i know lame) but anyways, i had the same exact problem you're mentioning .... to begin, for whatever reason, there is a delay in volume increase when calling someone, this sucks & i hope that google addresses this issue soon, same applies for alarm, and they have one of the weakest alarm options ever as far as sounds go ... they are trying to make the alarm options sound so nice and peaceful, when we actually need something extremely annoying lol

I did minor tweaks to my settings which helped me in your concerns, not a full fix but it helped greatly, i went to setting, sounds and notifications, & made sure that Media Volume/ Alarm Volume/ & Ring Volume are all the way full to capacity ... , i also made sure that vibrate for calls is on! my phone ringtone is on Castillo (yea yea, its the classic home ringer, but i'm not into all that fancy stuff),default notification i put it on Elara, & alarm i have both krypton & platinum .... i really hope all this helps : )

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie