Posted this in an LG thread but may be this HELP thread will be better...maybe not.

also is there a way to delete my other post

Let me start off by saying I'm comfortable with both android and ios systems. I've had both iPhone and Android and like them both equally in their own ways.

With that being said. The ****tiest phone I ever owned was an LG xenon. I went through 6 of those phones with the same issue. Every time I flipped up the keyboard....stuff would freeze to where I had to take out the battery 100x a day.

After 2 Samsung galaxies and and an iPhone...I decided to give the LG another shot.

It's been great since I got it in September...up til last week. While I am notoriously BAD with phones cuz I'm clumsy...I've had this one in a nice otter box. I maybe dropped it a few Times but not very hard, and not recently may be like...months ago. Otter boxes are supposed to protect stuff like that. Its not like I dropped it off a roof. Accidents happen and these nice expensive cases are supposed to protect against minor Things like a fall from the couch to the floor.

Issues:
    Last week, the power/volume buttons stopped working. We reset it and all that jazz. Nope. Dead. Take it to at&t and the guy won't troubleshoot, nor did I want him to because...how the hell am I supposed to turn the phone back on if he shuts it off. So he said just call and get a replacement. Of course a refurbished one cuz insurance doesn't give you a BRAND new phone. SO I'm waiting on that. Normally I'd have hubby fix it but it's still under warranty. Just pissed I'm going to have to re-download everything and rearrange it all again. Fun wow.

ALSO...within the past few days, it seems the charging is weird. When I plug it in. It takes a good 30 seconds for it to actually start charging and it seems slower than normal. And the red charging LED stopped working?

Has anyone else had this problem. And sitting there bashing me or making rude comments isn't necessary. 👍👍

C'mon LG...don't fail me.

Posted via the Android Central App

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-28-2014 11:31 AM
    Cases can help to reduce the risk of damage from a drop, but they aren't foolproof. Significant damage can still occur from a drop, even if there isn't any obvious visible external damage. When something is dropped from a significant height, there is still going to be a shock that gets transmitted through the device when it strikes the ground, and sometimes that will dislodge or damage a component. The best prevention is to be careful with the device. An Otterbox is certainly a good start, but it's still a good idea to treat it like it's a $500 piece of equipment. It always amazes me how beat-up some people's devices look!

Refurbished devices are usually totally fine, and in my experience functioned better than the brand new device that I had to send in.

To delete a post, go to the AC forums website (not the app), find your post, and click on the Edit button under it. You should see a Delete button that appears under the text editor. I think this works for all members, although it's possible it's only for Ambassadors and Moderators.
    12-29-2014 05:15 AM
    Please do not cross-post.
    12-29-2014 05:19 AM