App Locker has taken over my Tablet!

leapa

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

Title is a bit dramatic, I know. Shameless plug.

I'm trying to get my kids tablet back online. We've been locked out of it for 6+ months. I forgot my App Locker password and not only don't have a "forgot password" option but also can't open Google Play to see what's installed because I locked Play with App Locker.

To make matters worse, I can't find any program online that looks like the one I I stalled to ask the developer. Totally screwed.

Does anyone know who the developer is for this program?

Very much appreciated!

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 20141228_213450.jpg
    20141228_213450.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 15

Hoocna

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
I am having the exact same problem! seems the developer just went out to nothing and left all of us who forgot password with no help at all.

So there's no other way to get rid of it w/o a restore??

Hoocna

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
I am having the exact same problem! seems the developer just went out to nothing and left all of us who forgot password with no help at all.

So there's no other way to get rid of it w/o a restore??

TheOriginalWolfman

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I know this will sound silly, but have you tried uninstalling the app? In case you tried and it is protected, Im not sure what your device is, but go to security settings and check for device administrators or something with that meaning...for example on my device I'd go to settings > General > security > device administrators and I would uncheck the app locker there then uninstall app normally and the lock would be gone.