What's up guys, new here and thought I'd seek some help. I bought an LG G2 on ebay about a month ago, all seemed well.. I used it for the occasional picture, video etc. A few times while trying to charge I would get 0% while it's plugged in for hours.. Unplug it and press a few buttons and plug it back in and it would be at 100%.. (But not really) turn it on and unplug it it would die. Even aurally I could get it to charge. Till one day my battery was getting low, so I decie to turn it off.. Now it won't boot up, sometimes 0% and others 100%.. Either percentage it won't turn on.. If you leave it on long enough it'll sometimes try to boot to the lg logo and restart.. Try and holding the power button only makes it continuously vibrate. So I replaced the battery and all is we'll walla it works.. Only until it dies and now the same problem persists... Perhaps the charging port?
    12-28-2014 11:15 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! So you replaced the battery, and it works ok until it dies--but are you able to charge it before it dies? What happens when you plug it into a wall outlet?

Have you contacted the eBay seller? This might be the reason why the phone was for sale. If the problems persist, and the seller is unwilling to help, you might want to contact eBay and see what kind of buyer protection you have.
    12-29-2014 04:09 AM