I have come across a problem where i am INEED OF HELP PLEAASEEE.basically i have a note 4 and a macbook running Yosemite. I adore my music on my phone.i just would like to know.are there any applications on the mac and android that allow your android phone music to be accessed on the computer without ANY wires and will bd updated everytime i download new songs so i would have the ability to listen to the same songs on my note 4 on the computer.PLEEAASEEEE I BEGGG YOU GUYSSS HELPPP :'''''(
    12-29-2014 10:49 AM
    Sure. There are multiple ways to do this. Google Play Music on your phone will automatically sync with Google Play Music in the cloud. Then on any computer, just log into your google play account and you can play your music through the web interface. You can also install Google Music Manager on your Mac. GMM will automatically upload anything in your iTunes library (or any other location on the computer that you set it to) into Google Play Music. Everything in sync, no wires.

One question, though: on your phone now, what app is your music in? Is it not already in Google Play Music? You may need another app to transfer it, but from your phone, this can almost certainly done via WiFi/cloud without wires.
    12-29-2014 11:23 AM