Okay currently a Lumia 1020 user, I have used Android and I was also a iPhone user for years. I am trying to decide between the Note 4 or iPhone 6 Plus. I don't have a clue how to Root or Jailbreak and have no interest in doing that. I have heard about issues with both of my possible choices.

If you were a past iPhone user what made you a Note 4 user. My contract isn't up till September and I am trying to get all the information in order to make a better choice.

Thanks for the help and Happy New Year
    12-29-2014 11:19 PM
    I love IOS and it was a real debate for me going to the Galaxy Note 4 because the Android OS puzzled me and based upon android on my HP Touchpad, I didn't like it. 3 hours on the Galaxy Note 4 and I love it! No. I would not go back. Galaxy Note has better specs and the widgets you can put on a an Android screen are great. One of my motivations for leaving Apple is the restrictions they put on Bluetooth devices, etc. I really like the Galaxy Note 4. I had the Apple 5S and used it a lot, but with the Galaxy Note 4, I find my phone twice as helpful as I used to. I don't have the OK Google working great yet (seems to be some bugs), but even as it is, it works fantastically. Battery life seems to be good too. I would have gone for the Nexus 6, but I'm on Verizon and it wasn't out yet. I like some of the S-pen features too... although you can do a lot without it... and I don't seem to use it much.
    Jean Sagarese likes this.
    12-29-2014 11:40 PM
    Keep your eyes open between here and September though. There are always newer and better phones coming out.
    12-29-2014 11:41 PM
    The one thing I don't like that I see on the Note 4 and my current phone is Softcard. I have not tried Apple Pay but when I contacted Softcard to see if were going to add additional credit cards they said just transfer money to one in the system already. I want to use any phone for anything it is capable of doing. One reason I am leaving Windows phone is the lack of official apps. I will miss Cortana but have heard good things about Ok Google. Thank you for your input
    12-30-2014 12:01 AM