Ok, I have the Samsung Galaxy Ring with 2gb internal storage. When I bought the phone I thought it'd be no problem as I had a 32gb sd card too. But for the life of me I cannot get ANY of my apps on to my sd card!! I've read a billion of these things and they all say there should be this button on the app manager that says "Move to SD Card" but its not there, not just grayed out, its completely not there. So I'm asking you if there is any way to be able to move apps to the sd card? I love the phone itself but the damn storage is so low, I only have like 15 apps but I can't even update them cus theres no more storage and its driving me nuts! I'm pretty much a tech noob so I definitely wouldn't want to try to root it, and I've downloaded (and deleted) like five of those stupid "link to sd" apps that just send you to the same stupid page as the app manager. Hopefully someone can help me! I love the phone otherwise and I don't really wanna get rid of it cus it works fine for me, and I can't afford to get a better one anyway. Thanks for the help!
    12-30-2014 10:53 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Moving apps to SD is not always supported by every device. You might have to root your phone to do that. In the meantime, see this guide for tips on how to maximize your storage: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-warnings.html
    12-30-2014 11:01 PM