Using an s4, and I just now decided to start using Kik. I tried to send my friend a photo and I saw that some of my photos were sideways. I went to my gallery, and they were still rotated the right way. I even tried rotating them to make them upright on Kik but they stayed sideways. I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but it isn't happening on my iPod or iPad so right now I'm assuming it's only a problem on Android.

No settings to prevent it, and nothing changed when I reinstalled it.
    12-31-2014 02:30 AM
    Using an s4, and I just now decided to start using Kik. I tried to send my friend a photo and I saw that some of my photos were sideways. I went to my gallery, and they were still rotated the right way. I even tried rotating them to make them upright on Kik but they stayed sideways. I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but it isn't happening on my iPod or iPad so right now I'm assuming it's only a problem on Android.
    For some reason he app is automatically rotating the images. Go into the app settings and see if there is anything that would allow you to edit that feature. If it doesn't work, uninstall Kik then reinstall it - hopefully that works.

Let us know how it goes.
    12-31-2014 10:08 AM