I've mentioned this in older posts but I was wondering if anyone has heard of additional apps that show more information about a caller.

Specifically, I'm looking for something that'll show the name (as it's in my phone) and they're employer and title:

Joe Smith
    Buyer, Account Name

I tried Call Informer for a few months and it worked great but it recently stopped working on my Galaxy S5.

I understand a lot of people have mentioned using a picture or the logo for an account but I have multiple contacts for accounts. I'm surprised this isn't something Samsung or Google offers. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App
    12-31-2014 04:13 AM
    I've mentioned this in older posts but I was wondering if anyone has heard of additional apps that show more information about a caller.

Specifically, I'm looking for something that'll show the name (as it's in my phone) and they're employer and title:

Joe Smith
    Buyer, Account Name

I tried Call Informer for a few months and it worked great but it recently stopped working on my Galaxy S5.

I understand a lot of people have mentioned using a picture or the logo for an account but I have multiple contacts for accounts. I'm surprised this isn't something Samsung or Google offers. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App
    02-08-2017 04:33 PM
    I use this application for additional info Aio caller id Android App free download in Apk
    02-22-2017 05:14 AM