so i rooted my samsung galaxy trend and deleted some default apps like e-mail, google+, google maps, the default mp3 music player and some other samsung apps then i unrooted my phone.
    every things was fine and working fine untill i accidentally reseted my phone, the phone start and show the language choice then the wifi configuration then just a black screen but the notification barre is there and nothing works except the return button so it shows the same steps then the same black screen again.
    ps: the phone is unrooted and i don't have any backup :/
    so is it the end ? :/
    01-01-2015 07:36 AM
    so i rooted my samsung galaxy trend and deleted some default apps like e-mail, google+, google maps, the default mp3 music player and some other samsung apps then i unrooted my phone.
    every things was fine and working fine untill i accidentally reseted my phone, the phone start and show the language choice then the wifi configuration then just a black screen but the notification barre is there and nothing works except the return button so it shows the same steps then the same black screen again.
    ps: the phone is unrooted and i don't have any backup :/
    so is it the end ? :/
    Hello! Do you have a recovery installed? If so, I think you can just flash the zip version of SuperSU to gain root access. Once you do that, you can flash a gapps package and restore the apps you deleted. Maybe then your problem will be fixed. Let me know if you have other questions or concerns.

Sent from my splendid Note 4.
    01-01-2015 10:35 AM
    no i don't
    01-01-2015 11:33 AM
    no i don't
    What root method did you use then?

Sent from my splendid Note 4.
    01-01-2015 03:28 PM
    i used king root app and it worked fine
    01-01-2015 03:31 PM
    i used king root app and it worked fine
    How about the stock recovery? If you turn it off and do "Volume Up + Power", does it boot into that?
    01-01-2015 04:20 PM
    yeah it boot with options:
    reboot now
    apply update from external storage
    wipe data / factory rest
    wipe cach partition
    apply update from cache
    01-01-2015 04:28 PM