Can not receive pictures through text

Chris Yokiel

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy Centura and am unable to receive a photo via text. I have turned on my data and all that it will do is say "downloading" What can I do ?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Make sure the APN (Settings/Connections/More networks/Mobile networks/Access Point Names/<your carrier>) has the correct settings.

If you don't have them, that should be a Straight Talk phone, so get on their facebook page (that's where their best techs are) and ask for help. (Put the entire problem in the first post, not just "I need help", including the phone [Centura]. That way, you get the right person, and s/he already knows what the probable causes are.)

There's a Sprint version of that phone. While I think Straight Talk uses the AT&T or TMobile version, if they're using the Sprint version, that's a Sprint problem. They're claiming all sorts of things, but people on Sprint have been having problems with voice, text and/or data for days now, and there's nothing Straight Talk can do about that, so if that's the answer you get, it's legitimate.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1